Thursday, September 27, 2012

10 days

10 days till the moving day. :) 
Of course I accomplished nothing constructive today that will help me with the move.  I've got plenty of time.  All my junk is tucked away in a corner of my brother's apartment.  Yes, we sometimes trip over it, but that's because the coffee table is in the way.  Coffee table, which has all my pic editing stuff on it.  Other than that, and my stacks of books, and a closet and a half full of clothes, and three bags of shoes, and a cupboardful of kitchen stuff, and my juicer and blender I can't live without, and my studio lighting set (which I'm shipping over), I don' t have that much.   

I honestly don't know how I'm gonna pack it all up...

But I did one important thing today!  I got my last haircut at David Arnold's with Sue, the only person within a hunded miles that can deal with baby fine hair.  How will I find another one like her? I said goodbye to her.  And to the gas station attendant, who compliments me each time I get gas... and to the post office clerk, who knows me from shipping hundreds of boxes with crocheted baby booties... and all the friendly butchers at Fresh Market, from the time when I used to feed the kitties...  and the Subway workers that know exactly what I want...  and finally to the amazing Horsham Fitness Club!  I pray I'll find people like them in the land of pretty sunsets!  Or even better people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment