9 days left till the move.
I brought with me a whole bunch of move related things to do at work, but had absolutely no time to do any of them. Most of it was phonecalls. Work is always busy and I slept through my full hour of lunch. I am more than greateful though that I can stay at work till my chosen day; work had full right to kick me out two weeks ago, when my trainee pretty much passed most of the training. Im using Marina's desk now, she's on maternity leave. I need to remember to throw away all the galloping horses and female nudes I've been drawing all over her stickies... I don't know if she'd appreciate my artistic visions :)
I think I'm losing my taste. Nothing tastes good anymore, not even organic things, no fruits, apples, bananans, green smoothies, my double decker salad... I still enjoy baked potatoes and avocados, but that starts going too. I'm thinking it may be another stress reaction, just like all the weird skin problems I went through... and still going through with some. And I'm getting fat. Bleh! I can't wait for the sun, I absolutely can't wait to start running again and being outside and just laying on the grass and falling asleep in the sunny yard of ours! I don't think I'll start healing properly till I actually get there!!!! 9 more days!
So for now I'll enjoy the Sabbath rest, maaaan, how much I need that!
No comments:
Post a Comment