Saturday, September 29, 2012

8 days

8 days till the moving day :)

Soon it'll be 6 and 4 and 2, 1...  Times goes rather fast for my liking, however, I can't wait to go! I can't wait to sit behind the wheel and cruise, cruise and cruise till I get stiff knees and shoulders.  Guess I won't do much sightseeing off I-80 but at least I can say I've been in Michigan or Nevada, and show my fly-through IPhone pic from my car as a proof :)

But I had most amazing Sabbath today, went to visit friends in south Jersey and spent the day with them, worshiping, singing, having dinner, tea, and just talking and laughing all day.  What amazing people!  They're like family to me, a God-send!  Amazingly Ruth's food was all delicious, so my taste buds are not a complete loss yet :)  And as usual, I was sent home with a huuuuuge bag of food with me.  So I ended up driving home, munching on baked apples, papayas and singing hymns with Paul Dempsey at the top of my lungs.  I seem to do it quite often.  The singing.  :)


Side note:  Why most weddings happen on Saturdays??? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment