Monday, October 1, 2012

6 days

6 days left :)

And 3 days left of work.  So I'm whipping out endorsements, munching on Ruth's baked apples and getting really ancy to do something constructive.  All of a sudden I was hit by the realization of the amount of work before me, wishing I could postpone it another week or jump right over it and fast forward to Sunday.  How 10 days all of a sudden became 6, I thought I had time!?? 

Yesterday I went to visit my adopted sister and her family in north jersey... last time for a long time.  She lives right by I-80, the road I'll be taking.  As I passed it, I was very tempted to hop on and steer west, right then and there.  Almost irresistably tempting! I had my camera equipment and studio lights with me, we had an amazing day hiking, doing photoshoots and then playing studio shoots in the dorm lobby :)  Even if I won't get any photo shoots in Cali at first, I don't think I'll be complaining about having nothing to edit.  Took a while to upload all the Raws last night, but the pics came out amazing!!!

I also realized I'll be able to experience fall twice this year!  My favorite season :)  What a blessing :)  As I drove up north (2 hours one way) the more north I went the more fall I saw.  The golds, reds and browns, woods, mountains and numerous horse farms... upper jersey definitely has its charm.       

No comments:

Post a Comment