Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 days

I am E X H A U S T E D !!!!!!!!
So exhausted that I'm actually in not so happy a mood right now. I got soooo much done. Car is loaded up almost completely and I still have stuff to pack. I don't know how I'll manage. I already had to leave a number of things behind, making myself believe that I'll be back for it soon.

I was hoping to make a lovely pile of clothes in the back seat so that maybe I could cover it all with a blankie, crawl on top of it and have a good night sleep, all stretched out. But the way things are going there will be no room for me to crawl into... Im not looking for luxuries, I've slept on a bare floor before, but I haven't slept sitting up yet. That won't be much of a sleep... I have to get creative here because lack of sleep will not only be dangerous, but also I'd like to be in a happy and positive mood rather than grumpy. I'm sure I'll be teased about the Walmart parking lots on the Sabbath :). I am absolutely going to sleep in parking lots, I'm just a little concerned about washing my hair and the like. I don't want to meet my roomies looking like a winded scarecrow... I can't really splurge on a hotel, I can't do that, the money already start disappearing from me, and I will not stay in some creepy motel in the middle of nowhere. I won't fall asleep, I'll be much safer in my car ready to fly any second. Showering next to trucker's wife at a truck stop? That's a good question.. I chose my departure date very carefully so that I won't have any.. Ummm... Ahem, surprises, but still! Creativity, go to work!

And I'll go to sleep. I woke up this morning with a dream about family of 10 frogs fresh in my head. But I don't want to go to sleep with the 'old maid' thing haunting me again. Praise God it's not up to me! Positive thoughts, prayer, talking to Jesus always gives hope, yes, Hope, so good night till tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment