Monday, October 1, 2012

11pm

Productive, that's what I like :) 
Progress and moving forward, otherwise stagnation kills me.

Managed to go through most of my things, bags, threw things out, rearranged and reorganized.  Not all, but most.  Which means once again I won't be able to find anything in the morning...  :)  But some things I simply won't give up, I won't, even if I have to strap it to the exhaust pipe of my car and drag it behind me all the way.  And with other things, I simply force myself to break the invisible line of attachment and memories. 

I feel accomplished.  In a short time too...what, one hour :) once again this proves I can absolutely do well on my own schedule.  I can sleep in and lounge one day, and tomorrow I get done three days worth of things.  Hear that, corporate America?! It'll be a blessed day if I ever get to leave the 9-5, but nonetheless, I'm greateful for anything that comes my way at this point.  I'm not worrying though, not after all the Divine miracles that happened.  Impossible. 

Managed to visit a precious friend after work for some Cali drooling and goodbying.  Good times, will be missed much.  Talked to another friend from Cali today on the phone, and we were going over all the churches in the area I'll be staying :)  Been listeing to Ivor Myers at work today, who says to surround yourself with people on fire, and so thus I intend to do.  As to finding these people, I'll leave that to God. :)


It's been cold lately.  Flip flops won't do anymore.  All my cool weather clothes are packed up.  :/

6 days. 6 days!  :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment