Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 days

I'm sick of sitting here at work, my butt hurts, but I have so much to do! I want to completely clear my desk before I leave tomorrow. 

A buck for organic avocado at Fresh Market yesterday, that's a deal I've never seen around here.  They had 15 left.  I got them all :)  That will set me up nicely till the end of the week, don't want to spend much on food, rather use up all the leftovers... I was invited to stay my final night at Ruth's and Charlie's in south jersey, I'm seriously considering it.  I need to check if it's ok with Pete, my brother, but it'll be nice to have a nice bed to sleep in for a change (the couch is getting to me, two days ago I woke up with a very stiff neck...), and it'll be fun too, since their second son will be visiting from Cali.  That would mean that the last day to see my brother will be Saturday morning, rather than Sunday morning. 

I have phonecalls I need to make today - parents business.  Then go and get boxes for my yarn; I have over $500 worth of yarn stash.  Some of it got accidentally thrown out during the move, including my pompadoodle yarn :(  So I may ship it, I dunno... I don't do much with it right now.  I have one final order to make and ship, this will be painful because I absolutely don't look forward to it. 


I should be going home.. I don't even know why I'm still here ..

No comments:

Post a Comment