Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 1

I never thought I'd be so happy to see a toilet!!!! Honestly! One hour into my journey and what do I need already? A bathroom break despite running there three times before leaving. I got off turnpike NE extension some 5 miles to find wawa, no bathroom there do I ended up going to those fast food places asking for bathrooms. I figured this may present a slight problem. May need to drink a lot less water, just enough to survive. :)

So my dearest Ruth packed me so much food for the road that I don't think I'll be getting anything for quite a while :). And snacks and fruit... And garlic!!!! Yes, two bulbs lol!!!!!! :). Such precious people, we prayed together before we all left...

So this is it, I crossed the commodore Barry bridge into PA and I'm on the road! Rainy and ugly it may be, but I'm very much awake now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment