God is sooooo good and there may be hope for me yet! LOL
Right now I'm printing copies of my resume for tomorrow's job fair and talking with a potential client :) It may be my first photography job in California, an engagement shoot :) Hopefully I can close the deal :) And I just purchased an amazing 3T external drive to pick up in store tomorrow, because Big Brother promised me a copy of CS5 on it and Im just elated!!!
Because it was such a good, good day!!!
Got up early to meet up with Daniela at her place (amazing house, loooooooove red kitchens!!!) and we took off to Sac to an outdoor produce market. It's so lovely there, and then we ended up driving around Sac, sightseeing and stopping here and there for home baked bread or a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice! And Sacramento is such a relaxed city, I absolutely love it :) And so afterwards I almost fell asleep on her couch because it's way too comfortable! From there I ran to meet with Big Mama, she was running a church yard sale (the church that I went to yesterday) so we ended up chatting for quite a while! And I got my things from her too, bless her heart! From there I was running around looking for bread knife, because I got a whole loaf of bread while having nothing to cut it with. I'm still very limited with what I have. Makes me quite sad sometimes when I think on all the kitchen things I had to leave behind.... :/
So I got home around 4pm, I was sooooo hungry (been up since 6:30am) that I ripped off the end of my bread and ate it while driving. LOL. Gotta survive somehow :):):)!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the printer ate all my paper! I asked for 20 copies, it printed like 150!!!! What gives?????
Anyway, so there is hope for my running. From my research I found out there are 'back' ways into the lake, if I park in a neighborhood that doesn't have 'no parking' sign. California is so law specific! Gotta pay attention to the slighters things, but people somewhow go around it anyway, LOL! So I'll be back in full speed very soon! :)
Good day, good day! I juiced, and chat-texted with a friend, laughing my head off at the same time! I love witty people :) And was able to text few words to Big Brother today, without anger, without attitude, without freezing up. Goooooooood :) I thought about hard last night, couldn't fall asleep till past 3am so I had lots of time to think. And I realized that I was simply afraid to face the reality, to accept the facts as they are, it is what it is and you just can't fight it Anya, because it's a lot stronger than you. It'll make you crazy, mental, insane if you try to fight it, and why would I anyway? To promote a good image of something that isn't true? Everybody knows. Everybody! There is no hiding, but the beautiful part is that everyone is simply trying to help. In any way they can! How can I not love people??????? God is so good to me! And may His will be done!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment