Hollister area is just stunning! Beautiful mountains, looking like giant mounds of freshly poured out sand. A very lovely view! I am amazed at the variety of California's scenery. The state has pretty much everything, from flattest flats to hilly and rocky mountains to climb, from ocean beaches to snow skiing, from farm lands to deep forests with amazing aged sequoias... You choose and pick what you want! At this time everything looks rather burnt from the sun and there isn't all that much green left, but I still admire how this state is almost like a country of its own. There are some rather queer people here, lots of them fake looking, lots of pot, but they are also more relaxed and easy going, and generally happier. Could it be the sun? :)
Today was quite lovely weather wise. Lovely sunny and warm :).
I apologize for my dirty windshield, but I haven't had the chance to clean my car yet. Here is going towards Hollister, Monterey Bay area:


No comments:
Post a Comment