Friday, October 12, 2012

Oct 12

What a lovely day! Praise Jesus so much, because I have everything I need (and I believe I'll have a job soon too), I have food, bed, roof over my head, my car still works, I have money, and I live with lovely people!!!

And if I ever start grumbling, Lord please remind me all the goodness You blessed me with in the past and how You got me out of my life's mess!


It looks like I'll be visiting a friend this Sunday in Hollister :) 2 hour drive and sightseeing! I can't wait to spend the day with precious friends and see more of Cali!!! And I spoke with Pat Arrabito and got invited to the Calistoga church up north, about 2 hours also :). How lovely!!!!! :):):)!!!! I can't wait to meet half the California!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!


I'm really tired. Praise God for the Sabbath! Been cleaning, then unpacking all day. How is it that I could fit all my things into my car but now I can't fit them in my room???? I have a total mess here, books and clothes and DVDs everywhere... I have no room for them. :( Dunno what to do... I'm thinking of getting some shelves and some drawers. It'll cost money though.... Rats! :)

I finally got to know one of my lovely roomies, Irina. Absolutely adorable girl, nearly my age, we sat outside and talked for a long time today :). Precious soul!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring :) going to roseville church which is less than 5 minutes away from me. :). Gotta start somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment