Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oct 13

I don't think I got sad even once since coming to Cali. :). No sad, no lonely, no bored, no homesick... Noooo, it's been too exciting every single day, I'm like on some drug or something, high in happiness and excitement!

And today in church I couldn't even pay attention too much to the sabbath school, all I wanted to do was to give Sabbath hugs to every single person there and tell them I love them! I didn't know what was up with me, I was so happy to be in church and worship with other Christians! And I met some incredible people, some Ukrainian and Romanian people, exchanged phone numbers and hang out with the pastors wife and mum during potluck. Man, I'm so grateful for being fed (lol!!!) and we sat and talked till they started to clean up. Amazing people! They promised to take me hiking and show me some amazing mountain trails!

So now I'm off to Hollister to meet with Nancy and stay at her place overnight :). Oooooh, I'm so happy here!!! Or maybe it's just beginners excitement, life will probably find its course once I settle down more with a job and stuff... But life will never get boring, never!!!! :).

Aaaaaaaand, I got a lovely text from Big Brother last night, I am so happy he didn't forget about me.... :). Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment