A new day in California. Slept like a baby. :). I'm sitting in a parking lot watching the wind moving the tops of palm trees. There is a mix of palm trees and regular trees here... Some of the palms look like long pens with feathery tops.. :)
So I ventured out to drive around and familiarize myself with the area. Last night Dick took me for a spin around few blocks but it was already getting dark. So I'm exploring on my own. I need few specific shops and a park to run in. I need some things for the bathroom, cleaners... This place is unbelievably dirty, I can't believ people live in such grime! I spoke wih Jennifer today and she said no wonder this place is cheaper than most. Lol! I'll help them clean up, well, I'll have to because I will not buy any food until I clean this place up. I can't even touch a thing, a real, inch thick greasy grime!!! And there are two women living there! Well! Anyway, I just had subway and that will hold me for the rest of the day. And there is filtered water in the house so I'm good. I may even lose weight, which will be good.
I spoke with number of people today, some contacts in Cali, some from east coast... Got some emails, lots of texts. That made me very happy as it is easy to get lonesome and friendless in a new place. And I gotta keep busy! Which I predict I will be for the next few days!!!!! God is good!!!!!
And remember the lollipops with scorpions in them? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment