Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 1

Central Pennsylvania! Amazing! Mountains and mountains all around, with all autumn shades imaginable!!! Stunning scenery, hard to keep eyes on the road! And the sky is so low the clods almost touch the peaks of the mountains!! Incredible sights!!!!

So I finally hit 80, and this is already my second fuel up stop. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere :). I see cars with all sorts of plates, passed one Cali car and I almost waved to the dude. My range of motion, however is somewhat limited. I really have very little room here, just enough to drive. But I'm good, I adjusted the side view mirror so that now I see my right side and that helped loads! Now I can cruise!!! :)

I've been promising to myself and everybody around me that with such loaded car I won't go faster than 70. Lol, tell that to my foot, it wants to go 80. I think my foot wants to get to Cali more than my brain and heart want! But I can imagine it'll get extremaly boring eventually so yeah, off we go again, the brain, the heart, and the foot, led on! )

No comments:

Post a Comment