Friday, October 5, 2012

2 days

I'm in bed, sipping a calming tea. Praise God for the Sabbath rest, or I'd still be running around....

So today's packing day was just as crazy as yesterday. I have few little things to load tomorrow morning and I'm done! I'm DONE!!!! :). My car's back is so low that I prefer not to look at it. The trunk is so filled you can't stick a finger in there. And I'll have technically no back view. Why did I clean that back view mirror? Dunno :). And the back of the car... Well, I did everything I could so that I could recline at least some for sleeping, but once I load up tomorrow Im not sure if I'll be doing any reclining... And no crawling on top of things either. No room.

I took my loaded car to New Jersey today, had to send a package to Poland and do ten thousand other things. The drive was so different. So low to the ground, seemed more stable and smoother. I like to feel my car, interact, and it talks back. It feels the weight, and I think it tilts to the heavier right side.
Also did my final laundry. Never did such mismatched load: two towels, two shirts, one sweatshirt, a pj, bottom bed sheet that ive been wrapping myself with for the past two months and one lone sock, on a principle ;). No time or money (quarters to be precise!) or laundry separation. Been running around sweating like a wild pig, trying to get everything done before the sundown. Because it had to be sunny and humid today :). It was the order that took me a while to complete, but came out lovely :). Silver baby booties with black soles, with a black tree on one side with pink, silk flowers with a tiny pearl in each flower. And a baby hat to match :). Shipped :).

And my creative defense against showering truckers wives is dry shampoo! Ha! Found one in riteaid. Among other very important womenly things for the trip.

So I'm ready to pass out. So exhausted!!!!!!! Pimply and headachy. Sore feet-y and bleary eye-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment