Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 days

3 days left. 

Packing my car is a very strategic activity.  Every nook and cranny has to be used up and filled.  This requires planning.  :)  And so my trunk is almost completely filled.  I"m suprised that nearly all of my books are already packed, the more I go the more possible it all seems to be.  But the time flies like crazy and I have a long way to go.  Little break with some nettle tea and back to the grind of packing. 

I've been mapping my way to the I-80.  Technically it will be a trip from coast to coast, because I'll be leaving form New Jersey.  I am staying at my friend's place overnight :)  I've loaded up my kindle with books to listen to.  Also asking Pete to make me copies of some stuff for the trip.  I don't want to go mental there on the way, I may as well start talking to myself... which I already do anyway, lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment