Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oct 11

I've been exploring. One thing I know, the gas is expensive here. At least a whole dollar more than in the east coast. An that's a bummer if you want to explore the state and have no job. Yet.

I'm a little ticked off now because I'm locked out of the house. Dick never really did end up giving me the spare key, and it turned out everyone is out. And it doesn't matter that he leaves the garage open, there is no way into the house! Grrrr... But it's my fault, I should have gotten it before I left, should have known better... :(. Who knows, I may even have to sleep in the car... Again... Lol!!!! :)

So I've been driving around the area, getting to know the streets, stores etc.. Went down to rancho cordova and up to Roseville, looping around and visitong stores. Been out almost 5 hours... Soon I'll be Making my way around with my eyes closed :).

I have so much to unpack, so much to do, I can't stand wasting time... Unless its a quality time with a great buddy, then it can be wasted :) Praise God for technology, I can always call my lovely east coast people, I miss them.... And Nat will be visiting often!!!! :) Praying for good buddies here though :)

Ok, Dick is not answering his phone and I will not waste time! Off to whole foods then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment