Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oct 24

Today's adventures consisted of going to Cali DMV and getting things rolling.  Was dreaming of getting my papers today, but I guess I can keep on dreaming! LOL!  The CA registration won't be completed till I smog test my car.  Of course I had to ask lots of questions, cuz there is no such thing in Pennsylvania.  And then I gotta go back.  Made an appt two weeks from now, hopefully I'll get it done by then.  As for driver licence, well, it turned out they had me take a test!!!!!  I was like WHAAAAAT????  Overall I was very pleased with myself.  Considering all the crazy and insane California rules that I had no clue about, I had only 4 mistakes too many ;)  Of course I'll be retaking the test.  But what joke, the woman marked all the right answers on my wrong ones, I just gotta memorize which ones they are!!! LOL.  Or would it be better to actually learn the rules? Hahaha!!! She gave me a study book.  Of course I was to fail the first time; when I first came here I wasn't even sure if it's ok to turn on red, if there is no 'no turn on red' sign.  Only I don't think such signs exist here; again, it's a PA thing.  Much to learn! :)  But what fun! :):):)  Minut spending the money, DMV charged some hard cash for the process... 

I'm in a middle of booking an engagement shoot for this Monday.  It'll be my first paid Cali photography job.  How cool is that???  Praise God!



It's a bit chilly out here right now.  When the sun is out it is quite lovely, but otherwise gets cold.  Neat.  Very fall weather, very romantic :)  I had a choice today, going running or washing my car.  I figured washing my car will be somewhat of an excercise.  Ooooh, I gave her a good scrub, and then some inexpert waxing.  She looks beautiful :)  Though I still can't get the birds doodoos off; I know there is something for it.  Buuuut, nothing's lost running-wise.  I may have found myself a pretty cool running buddy. :)  We'll see tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment