Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oct 23

Tomorrow it'll be two weeks in Cali.  And I already feel at home.  I know my streets, been here and there, in fact, everyday I get to go to a new place and discover new stores, sights.  It's amazing.  And today I realized that this is exactly where I need to be.  God placed me here, and for a reason.  And I know I'm gonna be alright :)


California is all about rules.  There are rules everywhere and about everything, and each day I learn something new.  Like this carpooling thing.  There is no such thing in PA.  But here there is a special lane for carpools, it's the left, fastest lane and it's marked.  In my area it's gotta be at least 2 people to carpool, and in San Fran area it takes three to carpool.  Otherwise they get you, and you pay waaaay through the nose!
For some reason nobody here minds the construction sites.  I mean the speed limit.  It says 25 but they all go 45 nonetheless.  But don't seem to get upset at me when I chose to go 30 on the left lane, hehehe. 
All the food here is all about mexican food.  Rice and beans, ay baby! And Spanish is THE second language.  You've got it made if you're bilingual in Spanish, it's so much easier to get a job! There are flocks of hispanic people here. 



I've been to two job fairs, yesterday and today.  Yesterday was a joke.  I've never been to such pityful job fair... buuuuut! :) I got in touch with a new staffing company through it and I have a job interview on Thursday for some data entry job.  Hey, I'll take anything right now! :)  Could be somewhat decent pay, for starters :)  So happy! Today's job fair was very professional.  I met up with Big Mama at this hotel where the fair took place, for some reason she wants to change her job so we both were going from booth to booth.  Maaan, I could learn so much from her! She was shaking hands with everybody there, and wiggling information out of them in such way that they were telling us all the inside job positions they had, even the ones they didn't advertise.  Was really cool watching her! And I had my resume professionally looked at.  Lots of changes to make!  I guess I now have 150 pages of scrap paper LOL
The only thing with me and office job is that I'm really not an office person.  I can do it and I can do it extremally well because I'm super organized but I'm really an artist!  And if I don't have some kind of artistic outlet at work, some good social interactions at work, some creative thinking and expressing involved I start burning out really soon.  I sooo pray that God will provide the RIGHT kind of a job for me!!!!!


I've been dreaming of a guitar.  So much!!!!  I went to craigslist yesterday and found so many amazing ones I could get... If I had a job right now, I could get one immediately out of my savings.  But I don't dare to spend it right now on anything other than bare necessities.  Talking about spending... I did get a good external harddrive though... that was a must because the pics are eating up my laptop space.  Aaaaaand, Big Brother promised CS5, if I get the drive.  What help!  :)  I got a chance to see him.  Met up for a short 5 minutes to hand in the drive.  I am NOT breaking my own rules, that meeting was strictly business related, and purely professional.  Minus the 4 hugs I got from him that day.  Well, that will suffice for a loooooooooooooooooong time! I hope..... :/  It will.  Be strong, be tough, be Polish!  :):):)
Yesterday was actually pretty eventful, that, and I went to visit BellaVita: Danny and Charmaine.  After saying hi to everyone in the office, Danny took me to the house and called for Charmaine to see who came to say hi.  You should have seen her face!!!!  She couldn't stop hugging me, and she had no slightest clue that I moved to Cali.  Oh what a sweet visit that was! The RISEN school was in session, I got a tour of the place and its improvements, and I got my cleanse kit, which I'm going to start this upcoming Sunday.  Or earlier.  Depending on when will I eat my 4 organic potatoes that I got at the co-op store in Sac on Sunday.  I shall not waste a single potato!!! And tomatoes, and the bread.  That's all I have, other than carrots and greens.  And Charmaine invited me to come over next Wednesday for the school's graduation.  Ohhhh that is going to be so exciting, can't wait!!!!!!




So all in all God's been blessing so incredibly much! I'm not lacking in anything, and if I do, I want to be like Paul, who was content no matter what situation he was in.  :)  I believe God will provide the right job in the right time, HIS time.  And my friends circle will expand, I will meet more new people and make friends, and I will start re-learning guitar, learning Russian, maybe even banjo, I will have beautiful brides hiring me to shoot their amazing weddings, and God will open the door for me to use my artistic talents for His service.  I am right where I'm supposed to be.  Thank you Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment