Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tomorrow - technically today

Soooo.... :)

Where to start? My car. Incredibly loaded. No reclining, no back view at all. Need to rearrange things on the passenger side so that I can see the side mirror. Hard without it.

Said some nice long goodbyes with Pete this morning, he stood on the street an waved to me as I drove away. So nice! I'll miss my brother. I really will!!! But he said he'll visit me soon :).
I was very anxious about driving without side mirror but I did fine. An hour drive to Mullica Hill new jersey was uneventful; with my limited side vision I made sure I stayed on the right lane and didn't go more than 70mph. Not too comfy but doable, but I really need to change things around in the car.

So today was amazing Sabbath with Ruth, Charlie, Jon and a little bit of Jimmy, who had to rush off to a wedding. Went to the riverbank to watch the sunset. So beautiful!!! That was a bit tough not having anybody to snuggle up with. Sunsets are definitely one of the most romantic things ever and they should not be watched without a loved ones. That's my theory.
Anyway, all of us decided that garlic is the best defense against any pervert that might come my way. I'll just give him a nice, hearty and breathy hello from the start :). That's why we had artichokes with garlic dip for dinner :). I may hang few garlic bulbs in the car as well :)!!!!!!

But I'm so grateful! I've been given a lovely dinner, comfy bed, pj, shower stuff, everything I needed and then some!!! Thank you Jesus for putting such amazing and kind people on my path.... God's been so good to me, I have no proper words of gratitude!!!

So everything I own is in my car. This is going to be interesting :). I made myself a little driving nest so to speak, with everything within my hands reach. All needed things are strategically placed in the car. And for the next few days that's gonna be my home. Wow, I can't believe where I ended up in life... But no matter where I'll be, as long as Jesus is with me I'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment