It's so very interesting that every person that I talk to (from the Cali people I know) they all want to know if I called Big Brother and told him I'm here. And they all want to talk with me about him. I, of course like it, but find it rather suspicious. And somehow they all know some things about me, some bits here and there... things that pretty much only one Cali person knew.... something was happening here before I got here. I shall investigate, but I think I know who's behind it.
So I'm in the Park and it got rather dark... now, sundown and past that are my favorite times for walks, alone or with a hot guy next to me, lol, either way I love it. And then I start seeing alot of people either walking, running or biking with funny little lights on their heads. It was making me laugh at first, but then I thought that at least they know where they're going, because it was getting almost pitch black there. So then this older guy on a bike comes up to me and tells me that up ahead there is a rattle snake in the middle of the path. So we ended up talking about snakes and we eventually poked them off the path. Because there were two, it's their mating season. Man, were they unhappy, rattling their tails at us and striking forward. The guy had a snake stick though, so he was doing all the poking. But now I understand why people wear little flash lights on their heads. And I wouldn't make a step further without putting my flashlight on, I was so glad I had my phone with me with a pretty good flashlight app in it. After that every twig and black spot looked like a snake... I'll either get a little light myself or won't go there at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment