Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oct 25

Some days you just gotta survive, but most days are just plain amazing!  Today I had to survive.  But good things happened.  Had an interview with a staffing company in the early morning, I edited a lot of pictures, took care of some things, talked to my brother and another staffing company called that they have a job for me.  Good :)  I'm very happy about it.  But it was a bit lonely since I didn't do anything social today. 

I gave my local park a go today.  I was desperate.  Took a 2 hour fast walk, three loops around from 6 to 8pm.  At night.  And I actually liked it.  Safe.  Dimly lit, but still, lit.  Not too many people.  Quite pretty too.  I've decided it can be my perfect pre-night time walking area.  Or even jogging if I want to.  My hands are still stiff though, from the cold, and they won't type fast... I need hot herbal tea now... Or a hot guy.... Or both... :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment