Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nov 1

Yesterday was 3 weeks in Cali.  It's going on a month now. 

I so wish my life was a bit more structured.  Yes, a job would help.  Nothing yet, and I can't allow myself to freak out.  But give me a month or so and I'll be living under a bridge in a cardboard box :)  But no, I have faith, God will provide.  God is good.

I've started a full body cleanse today.  It's so easy, I may stay on it longer than 7 days.  No need to worry about food, just make sure you got plenty of apple juice, carrots to juice and greens, organic coffee brewed up for liver cleansing enemas, and of course the Modern Manna Bowel formulas with Super Manna greens.  I'll have to give my beautiful organic avocado and tomatoes to Kim or Dick... sob sob...



So to recap:  Weekend was so exciting! I absolutely love all the action and want more!  I'm hungry for meeting people, doing things, sightseeing, experiencing things, living life, being happy and cheerful, just enjoying living to the fullest!!!! Now some of these things I can't do without a job, but no matter. 
Friday night I went for a long walk around the nearby park again, I embraced the place so much that I really truly enjoy going there, either running or walking.  I left at 7pm, come back home after 10 to quite a scene.  At least 20 police cars, K9 squad, rifle squad, 2 or more TV vans, and a chopper circling around, all by the entrance to my tiny street I live in.  I really wanted to go home so I drove in the middle of it asking around if I can get through, LOL.  I stopped my car at one point because I actually was policemen with guns.  I was turned around because aparently I drove right into the firing line, lol.  So I waited for half hour by the TV van (it was so cool watching them) till it all cleared.  Then I learned from a neighbor that I met right then and there of what happened.  Only two houses down from me, a guy in a stolen car pulled up, broke into a house, stole jewelry and stuff, there was a pregnant girl there who went into labor from panic, so the mother went after the guy.  The guy jumped into the car and started taking off with the mother behind him, he hit an electric pole on our street, the pole went down bringing down the wires, so he takes off on foot, this time with police right behind him.  He had a gun but it took them a while to talk him into putting it down, and so they caught him.  But all the houses on our street -except for ours, thank you Lord for watching over me!!! - lost electricity for a while.  And then I ended up talking with the neighbor till almost 2 am!  It's interesting how people just come up to me wanting to share their lives and problems, I find it fascinating!!!  When I went to Gracepoint church Sabbath class, I had about 5 people lined up to talk to me, telling me different things, from where their families live to who's sick and needs help.  So interesting!!!!  I wonder if God wants me to do something with that....

The Sabbath I went to Sac Central church and spent a lovely day at my Daniela's place, having lunch, chilling, petting her 7 cats (how cool!!!) and talking about everything, including -oh my! - Big Brother. 

And Sunday I got together with a bunch of other photogs for an amazing photoshoot at a winery in Lincoln.  It's so beautiful there, so peaceful, very country-ish place, relaxed, slow and easy going...  And the pics came out stunning! I had so much fun, and met some amazing people.  What a blessing that was!

Monday I had a brief 2 hours meeting with Big Brother, just so he can give me my harddrive back.  Way too long for strictly business related meeting ending with 3 hugs.  Such foolishness needs to be nipped in the bud, from the start.  That's why I wrote a poem entitled "The Oppugn".  I'll fight, and if one wins it may be the sweetest thing ever, if the other wins, well, time for mental institution.   

But last night was another exciting thing.  I went to the RISEN school's graduation at BellaVita!  How exciting was listening to the graduates sharing their experiences, wow, it was something else! And it was good to see Danny and Charmaine again :)  And chat with people.  And spend another 2 hours hanging out at the office with... well, wanting the wretched CS6! But I got 2 hugs instead, this has got to stop!



So today is back to the grind of job searching! My problem is that I think about photography too much, and not enough about getting a job that will pay my bills.  And that's what I'll be focusing on from now on.  Job searching!  Plus all the fun I can get in the meanwhile! God is so good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment