Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nov 18

Went running :)  Legs screamed in protest the first lap, but it felt good.  I ran with music today and most of the run I watched an amazing movie of me playing guitar and banjo in a great country band, doing a gig in sac.  :)  I even sang one song!


Easy, quiet day, was gonna go to the fish hatchery but it looked rainy... played with Martin today, maaaan, my hand joints hurt and my pinky gets stuck and just won't bend.  It's an uphill battle now but I'll get there.  I'll beat my fingers into submission if I have to!
I lifted, I searched and applied to jobs, talked with Pete - the dude came to see the dining set and likes it.  Wants to buy it but of course, wants me to lower the price because there are few nicks here and there.  I prayed about the price and decided to drop it 300 for him as my final asking price.  If he takes that, maaaan, it'll help me financially so much!  My resources here are dwindling fast, and with no job right now it'll help me out for next two months, if, IF I live pretty tightly. 


I still can't get over avocados... I devour them, my body craves them... and the co op store in sac has them  - organic mind you - for 79 cents a piece!  Ha, compare that to 1.50 a piece for conventionally grown, in PA.  :)  For that alone I love California!!! :)


I think my patience cup with Dick and this place is filling up.  And yet I know, I know that I'm here for a reason! Could it be Rolan???  He said he'll call me back this week.  It was nothing short of miracle how I got this place, and yet..... the house is almost always cold! COLD!!! My room has no heating.  My room is tiny, pretty awkward too.. but I do have a bed to sleep on, a ghetto desk and a chair, aaand a dresser, and Dick made me a closet before I came...  but the house is always, ALWAYS filthy!!!!  If I don't hit the vacum, nobody ever vacums.  There are leaves from outside on the floor.  When Dick drops something, he never bothers to pick it up.  There are receipt under the table from two weeks ago.  His disgusting dirty frying pan sits there for nearly a week... It seems it's only me that sweeps and washes the kitchen floor because nobody else will do it, my roomies refuse to be Dicks house cleaners, which I understand, but Dick thinks that because he rents to women, they'll take care of the inside of the house (like his wife used to I'm sure!!) and he'll do the outside.  Problem is he does neither.  Sometimes we lose electricty, last time it was because he didn't pay on time.  Kim had to lend him the money to pay.  I'm too disgusted to touch anything in the kitchen unless I wipe it clean first.  Dick will cut meat right on the counter and leave the disgusting bits just lying around for days!!!! We all have to clean up after him.  He eats other people's food without asking, and then gets upset that we actually did mind it! He won't buy any paper towels but uses mine if I leave it standing, he wipes his sweaty face in kitchen towels and leaves it for others to use (yuck!), only me and Kim clean the stove top, and the fridge stinks, no matter if I clean it or not!!!!  Ayayay!!!!! One time I took out my glass dish to bake potatoes in it, and Dick dripped his wine all over it and left it like that, not bothering to clean up... :(  His living room is filthy again, but I won't clean it up for him again.  Nobody goes there but him.  But I'm glad for the washer and dryer.  And the fact that I can wash and vacum my car anytime I want...

What to do?  For now I'm here, God provides, I have bed, roof over my head, clothes and food, working car with gas in it, internet (mostly!) and phone, my Cannon, Martin, my books, somehow I still pay my bills.. I'm not in pain.  I can go running.  God is good!  Can't really complain :)


No comments:

Post a Comment