Dick is so upset over the electios that he got drunk last night. He had people over watching the news with him till the verdict was announced.
Been taking out Martin every so often yesterday and today to do the basics of the basics, just to burn my fingers and get some mobility back. He's so beautiful... I marvel every time I take him out. What lovely woodwork, grain and finish. So far I got puffiness, redness, pain and lots of stiffness and cracking in my fingers, but it'll get better.
I had a job interview, a company liked my resume and wanted to see me. And five other candidates. Stunning place in La Riviera, Sac area, really driven company, we'll see if God wants to place me there or somewhere else. If they call me back for tomorrow's second part interview, then wow, but so far they haven't called so I suppose I'm back at the drawing board and applying :)
I like being on a cleanse a lot. I could be like that for two weeks or more, but I'm invited to lunch this upcoming Sabbath again, so I gotta break it. The only thing is that I crave, CRAVE, CRAAAAAAVE avocados. It's maddening, I wake up in the morning thinking about eating avocados, they float in my head through the day and I fall asleep dreaming of having avocados. This is insane, I'm not that strong, I may give in and finish the cleanse and just have some. It's maddening!
maaan, I need a job. trying not to get insane about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment