Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov 12

I think I've been doing a lot of whining lately...

No reason, I'm taken care of.  May not have a paycheck yet, but I have food, place to live, bed to sleep on, phone and internet, clothes and a car with gas in it.  My camera and Martin.  That's all I need.  :) 

Friday at Linda's was amazing, stayed there all day till like 9:30pm!  And Sabbath spent at Lesya's place.  Again, till like 8pm.  Was gonna go to fish hatchery on Sunday, but I don't even remember what I did on Sunday, Oh, I edited my Indian Festival pics half the day, talked to my brother, listened to some sermons etc.  Didn't do job search, somehow.  Felt lazy and somewhat brokenhearted too.  Interesting how the past likes to linger sometimes :)

Today I went to Job One Career Coaching, as Big Mama suggested.  Amazing place, from early morning till about 4pm, I've learned so much!  And met some beautiful people too!!!!! :) Now I know why all my efforts of sending out resumes didn't quite work, but I still don't know how to go about properly looking for a job.  Don't even need a career now, just something that will put me on my feet and  bring a cash flow.  Been craving salad so much today, came home and watched Bridget Jones while stuffing my mouth with greens.  It turns out I'm very much like her, or worse, had my heart broken twice in a single year, minus the drinking and smoking, lol! Makes me think how much stronger women are than men and how much heartaches men cause.  Hmmm... I think I'm starting to have aversion to men - because I vowed I will not use the word hate about anyone.  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment