Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nov 7

It may be a travel blog, or more like adjusting-to-living-in-a-new-state blog, but it's personal too, and I'm just sitting here and marveling how amazing God is. 


I was feeling down.  Pretty down, actually.  Some resentments toward Big Brother surfaced and the realization that I should just forget it all and have no hope whatsoever (based on what I know now) hit me full force and it hurt.  Oh it hurt!

Pretty dejected I went to Fresh Market to get some ingredients for liver flush and some greens for easing my way out of the cleanse tomorrow (and avocados!!!).  After that I planned to go to the Bible study in Roseville church that Linda told me about.  I was so down, totally not-in-the-mood, and I made a wrong turn, which I knew will make me late for the study.  The one annoying thing about California is that when you pull out of a shopping plaza, most of the times you can only go one way.  There is an island in the middle and you've got to get to another lights, and make sure there is a u-turn sign to make the turn legally.  That sets you back time wise and it's pretty annoying.  So I knew I'll be late and I actually thought of going back home - I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to be late.  But I went anyway. 


God is so good!  What a blessing that was!  I saw Linda and her husband and they called me over to sit next to them, and I just couldn't stop talking and sharing, it was like my heart was spilling over through my mouth!  And I was amazed because that's what I've been pleading God for, for a long time now.  I saw Big Brother having such love for God and just love flowing out of his mouth left and right and I thought wow!  I want that, Jesus! And I was shocked how hungry I was for sharing and talking about Jesus's ultimate sacrifice and love for us, humans.  And they made me the spoke person for our table and again, I couldn't shut up.  And I longed to pray with others!  Oh, what blessing!  I came home wanting more!  And I cried.  I kneeled and it all spilled out, don't know why, but everything, the longing to serve Jesus, and people, and share, and the job, and Big Brother, it all just went flowing out with the tears. 
But then Linda texts me and wants to spend a day with me!  She wants me to share about my health, my cleanse and we both love talking about Jesus.  Wow!!!! 
Then, I get on FB and one of jeff's former bosses talks to me, our of nowhere (we only spoke few times long time ago when I worked my first job), asking about spiritual things, my faith and Biblical standpoint on some issues.  And he goes on sharing most deep problems and struggles, his own and marriage and I saw it's a soul that is searching for solutions, for answers, for help, for Jesus.  And we talked and I was amazed at the Biblical wisdom He bestowed upon me.  And I was able to share wisdom I learned from my own life's path and my own walk of fire, and what I've learned through it all.  And what I've learned from Jennifer.  And what I've learned from Big Brother, from when he still talked to me.  And I was so greatful that I could use it all to help another person.


I'm tired.  Cashews are soaking for 5 hours now, instead of 2.  Wanted to make a dressing for kale salad for tomorrow.  No energy.  But oh so happy.  And oh so praying for patience, patience as God works things in His time, not mine.  Ah, how I need a job!  Patience, and faith!  

No comments:

Post a Comment