Friday, November 9, 2012

Nov 9

God is so good! 

It was a terrible night last night, I realized I had to close certain chapters of my  life and move on.  I wrote a poem about it but it came out awkward I think, couldn't convey the emotions I felt, because they were too obvious and so raw.  And I was too afraid to write something obvious and raw.  One day soon I will though.  But it hurt, and I couldn't fall asleep, and I was thinking and the more I thought the more I hurt, and the more I hurt the more I cried, and the more I cried the more my nose got stuffy, and the more my nose got stuffy the more I couldn't sleep, and the more I couldn't sleep the more I thought..... on and on....
Till early morning hours.  For the first time ever since coming here a thought crossed my mind that maybe I've done a very foolish, foolish thing by moving here.  But then I brushed the thought aside and chose to enjoy my life. 


Meeting at Linda's today at noon, and I slept till past 10am.  I so needed it.  Would have slept longer if I could.  But the day was a blessing, what a blessing, God gave me another little token of His divine love, and He knows how to cheer me up every single time.  It may not be the cheering up I'm longing for but it works wonders and God knows what I need at this time.  Had lunch with amazing people at Linda's and spend a whole day at her place, went for a 4 miles hike, then did Bible studies and started Sabbath, and talked, and had amazing evening snacks, and met up with amazing people for a night walk, and then us three girls kept on walking for 1.5 hour and talking, talking, talking... Praise God He put godly Christian friends on my path, such loving people, such encouragement in growing in faith, and praising God together and sharing!  Maaaaan, unbelievable, how can I not love people!  How can I not love God????  And He knew what I needed... So tired but so greateful, and yes, happy too! Ah, I could write so much but my fingers are so stiff from cold... and I didn't see Martin today, but I'm gonna see him now a little, read my Bible and go to sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment