I'm done with the cleanse. Been craving avocados and devoured 3 today. There.
The company didn't call me so obviously I don't belong there, so back to searching. And I'm totally tired of everything... I think I'll go to bed earlier... read a book, have some herbal tea...have a good cry in my pillow.
Went down to BellaVita to get that wretched CS6 today, brought my harddrive, worked on that for an hour there, brought it home and it wouldn't work! And I'm out of ideas. Tried compressing, extracting files, burning as image, but it still wouldn't burn the ISO file to my dual layer dvd... don't get it... I'm sick of it, so sick of it... and dejected. Disapointed. Sad. Unhappy. Wanting to punch something, someone.
And I've seen Big Brother for the last time as well. I don't want to be driving down there anymore. Gives the wrong impression. Not my place. And I'm sad about it too. All is wrong, Wrong. Wrong. Wrong! Well, this is it, life goes on, time to pick up broken pieces and keep on going. God is good and He'll lead to where I need to be. Hearts will hurt for a while, tears will flow for a while, but all will go into the past and life will go on. As it always does.
I'm seeing Linda tomorrow, and John and Claire will be there too for lunch. It'll be a beautiful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment