Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Final day

Im about to pass out. I think I've lost most of my senses, I'm so tired. But I'm here. I made it safely. I still can't believe it. :)

I couldn't wait to be done with Nevada. It got so boring, flat nothings. Just distant mountains And it took forever. I finally entered California and the scenery changed drastically. Mountain hills with pine trees all over! It was beautiful! I could imagine myself hiking these trails... Breathtaking!!!
In all other states, whenever I drove through mountains it was always in a canyon, with mountains closing in on both sides. Not Cali! Here the road took me to the very tops of the mountains, with most incredible views from high up top! What views!!! This was the most challenging drive of them all! I so wanted to see the scenery but really couldn't. The road was like a serpent, twisting left and right, very suddenly, taking me very high and daring to not pay attention... With deadly truth below! Plus construction areas everywhere! And there were little cabins on the sides of the mountains, and most gorgeous river down below, and train tracks that ran very close to the rocky walls... Again, stunning!

I made my way down the mountains, found my exit and found my place. The end of my journey. Or rather... The beginning.


God knows that I need two things: people around me and me keeping busy. With the transformation that took place in me I became a person that needs social interactions. I need people around me, to talk to, to chill together, do stuff. Otherwise I go nuts. And I gotta keep busy so I don't think and analyze and reminisce, thus get sad.

Dick was very nice and helpful! Brought Jim the neighbor who's electrician to fix my plugs. And took me around neighborhood to show me nearby stores. And made me a salad, because I havent had anything since noon... which I couldn't finish. I couldn't unpack yet. Poor car, mangled up face and I'm suspecting something's up with the breaks. I dunno... I can't type, I'm gonna pass out any second... What I really wanted to say that God is good, I thought I'll be miserable from the start but he brought people and things kept happening and I was busy all the time ... So much to do tomorrow... I need sleep. I think I have bed sores or something... Right hip huuuurts! Bed! Ivll write more tomorrow. Sleep...

And that's Wyoming:

No comments:

Post a Comment