Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jan 10 - A douchebag!!!!!!

Another man broke my heart... broke promises... broke his words.... broke a soul....  God will avenge him for playing with already broken heart, pretending to mend it and comfort it and then changing his mind on a whim of... don't even know what...  I'll find out.  I will know.  Or... God will heal him of his disfunction... because I still care... as a friend.  We're all God's children, disfunctioned one way or another...

But still! 

Such a DOUCHEBAG!

Life seems so empty now.. and so meaningless.  A shock.  Pain.  Tears.  I died but I'm still living.... Someone please tell me there is life after death...?  Laughter after crying? Trust after hurt? Day after night?


I praise God for a tiny little handful of true friends who are willing to listen to me, bear with me and offer shoulders to cry on... Another lesson in life, another hole to crawl out of... so much harder this time around.  Total surrender to God.  Because I have nothing left of me anymore. 

And God is sooo good... He allowed this to happen because He knew He gave me heart strong enough and hopefully I'll learn from this too...  But in the meanwhile, while waiting for healing to start, I'm done with men because they're all DOUCHEBAGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment