Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jan 8

I just ordered two gallons of fake snow... with two day shipping, because I need it by Sunday for the photoshoot.  I hope I get it on time...  that, and my Russian Ushanka hat.  I've been forgetting to do that because I've been so distraught that I couldn't think of anything else...  But I came home and prayed and cried my heart out for hours and God showed mercy to me and gave me some clarity of mind and a fresh glimmer of hope.  Every day I give my life to God.  And I will not give up.  He will deliver!


I'm going to have a busy week.. meetings with my models for wardrobe overview and signing the release forms.... prepping up for my very first photoshoot with models, fully organized by me, I HAVE TO deliver my best to my photogs.  My group counts now over 80 members with new ones joining every few days... 

And I need to mention that God gave me two paid photography jobs already.  I went up an hour north of Redding to visit my dearest Nancy's family that just had a baby to give them a  newborn photoshoot... and they paid me!  I didn't ask for it, it was for my dearest friend, but they chose to pay me.  Incredibly grateful! And this past Sunday I had somebody contact me for a family photoshoot, sort of last minute thing before her in-laws go back to North Carolina, so we went to the Capital Park and took some Capital Pictures! She loves them, and she saw only three... I'm still editing both shoots, because I don't have that much time, and lately, when I get home all I do is cry and pray... more like wail.... but no matter, each time I look at Jesus, He gives me glimmers of Hope!


I haven't been very sane lately.... it gets so hard sometimes... but God is good.  He is truly GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment