I'm busy. With many things. That's good. No time to think. And when I think, I cry. Simple as that!
When I keep my eyes on Jesus, things become a lot easier. He keeps my faith going, I know He has a big plan, a lot bigger than what I can see... But I decided to be like Joseph. I will not let go, I will not cease, I'll keep on... holding on until Jesus blesses me. And I've decided to be like Daniel. Faithful to God no matter what, trusting in His leading and standing up for His case in all circumstances. God says trust in The Lord and I will give you the desires of your heart. I have only two main desires. Yes, I have many sub desires, I more than definitely want to see all my family and friends in heaven, and as many people saved as possible. But I have two main and major desires that cover all the others, in turn. One is to follow God where He leads and be a witness to others bringing them to Christ. That has became my life's goal. The second is.. to be like Joseph and not let to until God blesses my broken heart and turns it into a whole, full heart, happy and strong that puts Him above everything and everyone else. And I pray so many times a day and my faith and my care doesn't die, and deep down I believe He will honor my cries, my tears, my devotion, my persistence, my care, my love, my longsuffering. He will honor and bring to pass the desire of my heart. How? Impossible in my eyes right now, but I have purposes in my heart to not give up until God does bring it to pass. Just like Joseph.
I am rapidly losing my native language. It scares me more and more. I keep reading books in Polish, though not much, no time for that... I spoke with parents few days ago and I couldn't explain some things. The words just weren't there anymore. :/.
If anyone ever reads this, please pray for me. I need to keep up with my Polish. Thank you, stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment