Beautiful Sunrise in Indiana. I have a farm to my right and a tractor trailer to my left, which wasn't there yesterday. Nobody woke me up, nobody knocked on my window asking me to move... Nice :)
So sleeping in a car in a sitting position is rather a horrible experience... Till 3 am I kept waking up, almost every hour, I was wrapped in a blankie but ended up soooo freezing cold that I had to turn the car on and blow some heat in. That's when I was able to fall asleep. I was dreaming the craziest things... But even then, the hand break kept poking into my ribs all the time. But if I didn't have that on, I'd end up in the nearby ditch. :) And now something is furiously beeping in one of my bags lol!!! I'm thinking it's my iPod deck but I can't get to it... And how, it's not plugged in! I hope it dies soon or I'll go mad! :)
The plan is to freshen up, eat, feed the car and be off to Chicago ASAP! Ah, the power of portable make up! From the life I've been leading lately I've learn that having most basic make up with me all the time is essential! Never know where I may end up for the night so be prepared. All in the purse :). Comes in handy now, since I can't easily get to my things...
I've learned few traveling rules so far:
1. Always keep good distance, especially with loaded car and in rain (pa had plenty of rain!)
2. Never let the fuel gauge go below half. You never know when is the next fueling station, and some are closed too.
3. Be in tune with your body and know when you're sleepy. There is only so much you can push, at certain time driving becomes dangerous.
Ok, time to get rolling :). And here is farm sunrise in Indiana:

Hope your day goes great today Anya. Love your blog comments....
ReplyDelete